- Stats: Data and Models (2nd Edition) by Richard D. De Veaux, Paul F. Velleman, and David E. Bock.
- The remainder of the chapters from Corporate Finance by Michael C. Ehrhardt.
- A Monetary History of the United States, 1867-1960 by Milton Friedman and Anna Jacobson Schwartz.
- Can "IT" Happen Again? : Essays on Instability and Finance by Hyman P. Minsky.
- Monstrous Regiment by Terry Pratchett
- and, of course, my pile of unread New Yorkers
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
5.25.2010 Summer Readings.
As a tracker, and also airing my dirty laundry, here is what I have to crowd the bedstand for my summer reading: